- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 15 medium-sized muffin cups with paper liners.
- Place pecans into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 2.
- Pulse 3 times until finely chopped. Pour into large-sized mixing bowl.
- Place steel-cut oats into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Switch machine to Start and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 20 seconds or until flour texture. Tap sides and top of container to shake oat flour down.
- Add flour, wheat germ, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon,and salt to the flour mixture in the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 4.
- Switch machine to Start and blend 2 seconds. Tap sides and top of container to shake flour down. Pour into bowl with pecans.
- Place carrot chunks into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 7.
- Pulse 4 times or until finely chopped.
- Add pineapple, honey, oil, milk, and eggs to the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 4.
- Pulse 3 times until mixture is blended.
- Pour liquid mixture over dry ingredients. Stir by hand unti moistened. If desired, fold in raisins. Let batter stand 10 minutes. Scoop mixture evenly into muffin cups, filling almost full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove from muffin pans. To store, cool completely and place in covered container at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (326g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 926 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 102.9g||137 %|
|Saturated Fat 57.2g||286 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 30.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7g|
|Cholesterol 576.9mg||178 %|
|Sodium 994.9mg||34 %|
|Potassium 560.3mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.6g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g||35 %|
|Sugars, other 59.8g|
|Protein 21.2g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1240
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!