1. preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. whisk together all of the dry ingredients
3. add half the milk to the ground chia seeds (i grind my chia seeds in the bullet mixer). stir well and let sit for a couple of minutes
4. mix all liquids together and add in chia mixture. mix well.
5. add liquid to dry and mix well.
6. put in muffin tins.
7. bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (66g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 91 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.1g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 62.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 31.5mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 29.2g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 227
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!