1. Preheat your oven to 180*C and line cake tin with baking paper, grease well.
2. Sift the baking mix, spices and soda into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add all remaining ingredients into your bowl and stir the mixture with a wooden spoon until its just combined, don't over mix it.
4. Pour the cake mix into your prepared tin and smooth the surface. Bake for 55-60 minutes. The cake is cooked when a skewer comes out clean when stuck in the cake.
5. Remove your cake from oven and cake tin. Peel away paper and allow the cake to cool. Serve with a dollop of yogurt or ice with cream cheese frosting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (103g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 215 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.9g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.9g|
|Cholesterol 159.9mg||49 %|
|Sodium 100.2mg||3 %|
|Potassium 177.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.5g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 19.2g|
|Protein 7.3g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 316
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!