1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line a parchment paper on a 11'' x 17'' baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sugar and salt. Beat until foamy and all the sugar is dissolved.
3. Add in the shredded coconut and lemon juice. Let it soak for 10 mins. If using unsweetened shredded cocunut, add an additional 3 tbsp sugar.
4. Scoop a tablespoonful of soaked coconut and transfer it to the baking pan.
5. Bake for 15-20 mins or until golden.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (82g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 82 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.1g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 264.4mg||81 %|
|Sodium 117.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 129.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 10.5g|
|Protein 8.2g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 159
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.