1. Brown ground round and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring to crumble; drain well.
2. Stir in green beans, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, sugar, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
3. Line a 13×9-inch baking dish with heavy-duty nonstick aluminum foil, allowing several inches of foil to extend over sides.
4. Pour mixture into prepared dish; add a layer of cheese and then top evenly with tots.
5. Cover and freeze 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
6. Remove from baking dish by holding edges of foil; fold foil over casserole.
7. Wrap in additional foil, making sure it is tightly sealed.
8. Freeze up to 1 month.
9. To serve, thaw in refrigerator overnight.
10. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
11. Place foil-wrapped casserole in a lightly greased 13×9-inch baking dish.
12. Uncover top, and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or until thoroughly heated and tots are golden.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (417g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 381 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 42.4g||56 %|
|Saturated Fat 18g||90 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 96.4mg||30 %|
|Sodium 1524.4mg||53 %|
|Potassium 1044.5mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 67g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 61.2g|
|Protein 30.9g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 758
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.