1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Mix together yeast, 1 cup warm water, and sugar. Set aside to proof.
3. Mix together dry ingredients in a stand mixer using the dough hook
4. Mix together the oil and the 1/2 cup hot water.
5. Add oil/water mixture and yeast mixture and egg whites to dry ingredients and mix until you have a dough.
6. Knead and roll out dough. Bake about 7 min. Should be firm and slightly flexible.
7. Top with desired toppings. Bake another 10 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (151g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.8g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 466.8mg||16 %|
|Potassium 75.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.9g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 71.4g|
|Protein 3.9g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 326
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!