1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F [bot only after refrigerating dough, see below]
2. In a small bowl, combine yeast and 3/4 cup warm water - Too hot and it will kill the yeast! Let set for 5 minutes to activate. Sprinkle in 1 Tbsp of the sugar a few minutes in.
3. In a separate bowl, combine gluten free flour blend, almond flour, salt, psyllium husk, baking powder and remaining 2 Tbsp sugar. Whisk until well combined.
4. Make a well in the dry mixture and add the yeast mix. Add additional 1/2 cup warm water before stirring. Then stir it all together until well combined.
5. Pour vegetable oil into separate bowl. Transfer dough mixture into oil bowl placing right on top of oil.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. Take dough from refrigerator and flip upside down onto a baking sheet or pizza stone. Using your hands, work from the middle and push to spread/flatten the dough out to the edge. You want it to be pretty thin - less than 1/4 inch. Push edges inward to create a border for the crust.
8. Put the pizza in the oven to pre-bake for roughly 20 minutes, or until it begins to look dry. Cracks may appear, but that's normal and totally OK.
9. Remove from oven. First spread with half of the Parmesan cheese. Than generously spread with your favorite pizza sauce. Cover and spread with the rest of the cheese.
10. Put pizza stone (required) in oven and preheat to 500 degrees (about 10 minutes)
11. Pull out over tray half way and very carefully cover pizza stone with parchment paper. Transfer pizza to pizza stone.
12. Put back in oven for another 10-15 minutes, or until the crust edge looks golden brown and the toppings are warm and bubbly.
11. Cut immediately and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1750g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 1163 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 129.2g||172 %|
|Saturated Fat 62.3g||311 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 48.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.4g|
|Cholesterol 361.4mg||111 %|
|Sodium 14007.4mg||483 %|
|Potassium 1350.3mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.7g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.7g||39 %|
|Sugars, other 31.1g|
|Protein 150.8g||215 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1909
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!