1. In medium mixing bowl combine first five ingredients (dry ingredients), set aside
2. In large bowl combine remaining ingredients and beat on low until blended
3. Add 1/2 of dry ingredients to large bowl, beat on low until blended then on high for 1 minute
4. Add remaining dry ingredients and mix
with a wooden spoon
5. Drop 12 rounds of dough onto greased cookie sheet, let rise till double
6. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes
*Gluten free flour mix can be purchased or made at home by combining 6 parts rice flour, 2 parts potato flour, 1 part tapioca starch
English muffins or hamburger buns: Place dough in greased metal rings and cook
Cinnamon Rolls: In small bowl mix 1/4 c sugar, 1/4 c brown sugar, 1 T butter, 1 T cinnamon, 1/2 C raisins, 1/2 cup chopped nuts. Add to dough and slightly mix then drop on pan or in muffin tin
When making gluten free breads getting the dough the right consistency is very important. It isn't like flour based breads. Proper consistency is just barely thicker than cake batter.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (74g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 110 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.2g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 36.7mg||11 %|
|Sodium 2259.3mg||78 %|
|Potassium 55.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 10.4g|
|Protein 1.4g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 143
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.