Try this Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Muffins with a Streusel Topping recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a glass measuring cup add So Delicious Coconut Milk and vinegar, set aside for 5 minutes or until curdled.
3. If using frozen blueberries coat with one tablespoon of of flour, stir to coat.
4. In a medium sized bowl, add flour blend, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, and sugar.
5. Whisk to combine.
6. Add water, coconut milk mixture, maple syrup, vegetable oil, and maple extract.
7. Stir until smooth.
8. Add blueberries.
9. Using a muffin pan, fill cups 3/4 of the way full.
10. In a small bowl add, brown sugar, of flour, vegan butter, and maple syrup.
11. Using a pasty cutter, cut mixture until it resembles small crumbles.
12. Top the uncooked muffins.
13. Place muffins in a 350 degree oven for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted comes out clean.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (119g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 174 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.4g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 40.9mg||13 %|
|Sodium 203.5mg||7 %|
|Potassium 129.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.6g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 49.5g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 380
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.