1. Using an electric mixer, mix together flour, xanthan gum, instant yeast, sugar and salt. (Omit xanthan gum if you are using a GF flour that already has it.)
2. With mixer on low speed, add water, melted butter, egg and cider vinegar. Mix at medium speed for 3 minutes.
3. Lightly grease an 8" or 9" round cake pan. Using a #12 scoop (about 1/3 cup), scoop dough into 9 mounds in the pan, placing one in the center and the remaining 8 around the sides of the pan spaced out evenly.
4. Dip fingertips in warm water and gently smooth out the tops of the rolls, keeping fingers wet. Cover with a dry towel and let rise in a warm draft-free place for 45 minutes to 1 hour (they should fill the pan and be touching).
5. Preheat oven to 400°.
6. Bake in 400° oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and internal temperature is 200° on a rapid read thermometer.
7. Remove rolls from oven and brush with melted butter. Serve warm, or let cool and wrap tightly then reheat as needed.
SPECIAL NOTES: Not all gluten-free flours are designed to be used to make yeast breads. For example, Bob's Red Mill All Purpose Gluten Free Flour IS made for yeast breads, but Bob's Red Mill One-to-One Gluten Free Flour is NOT and your bread will not rise properly if using the wrong flour. Make sure your GF flour blend is designed to be used with yeast.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (41g)|
|Recipe Makes: 9 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.1g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 32.8mg||10 %|
|Sodium 13.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 35.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 43
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!