1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
2. Add leeks and red pepper and saute until tender, about 8 minutes.
3. Add the broth and heat through.
4. Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi according to the instructions on the package.
5. When gnocchi are done, drain and add to the leek and red pepper mixture.
6. Serve sprinkled with the feta and parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (136g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 53 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.9g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 16.7mg||5 %|
|Sodium 337.5mg||12 %|
|Potassium 179.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 8.3g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 106
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.