1. Boil the poataoes in salted water until very soft
2. Remove potatoes from tghe water one piece and a time. Place it on a chopping board and mash/ crumble using a fork.
3. Once all the potatoes have been mashed spread it out on the board allowing it to cool slightly.
4. On a floured surface form the potatoes into a little heap. make a hole in the centre and add some of the egg and some of the flour.
5. Using a steel spoon combine all the ingredients, adding edd and flour as neccessary to form a nice dough.
6. Divide the dough into 6 small balls
7. Roll one balls on the floured surface making a long sausage about 2cm thick
8. Cut the rolled dough into small segmets about 1cm thick.
9. Roll the small gnocchi pieces over the thines of a fork to make the small groves. Place the gnocchi on a floured board.
10. Boil about 20 gnocchi at a time, once the floatto the top of the water allow it to boil for a further 2 - 3 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (215g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 12 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.3g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 31mg||10 %|
|Sodium 21.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 755.8mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.8g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 56g|
|Protein 8.6g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 290
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!