1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
2. In a food processor, pulse bread and garlic until fine crumbs form; set 1/2 cup aside.
3. To food processor, add goat cheese, parsley, and red-pepper flakes. Season with salt, and pulse filling until combined.
4. Spoon filling into each mushroom, and roll filled side in reserved breadcrumbs.
5. Place on prepared baking sheet; bake until mushrooms are tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (35g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 19 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 4.7mg||1 %|
|Sodium 56.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 95.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.4g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 38
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!