1. Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 9x13" baking dish with butter.
2. Beat eggs in medium bowl. Whisk in buttermilk and milk.
3. Whisk cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt together in large bowl. Push dry ingredients up sides of bowl to make a well. Pour egg and milk mixture into well and stir with whisk until just combined. Stir in butter.
4. Pour batter into greased baking dish. Bake until top is golden brown and edges have pulled away from sides of pan, 30 to 40 minutes.
5. Transfer baking dish to rack and cool to room temperature before using, about 1 hour.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (153g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 73 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.1g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 152mg||47 %|
|Sodium 7648.2mg||264 %|
|Potassium 143.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.7g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 48.7g|
|Protein 9.2g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 304
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.