1. Fry the Garlic in a little bit of olive oil until fragrant.
2. Add the white wine and allow to warm.
3. Add the Gorgonzola, Parmesasn and yogurt.
4. Allow the cheese to melt and flavour with salt and better.
5. If the sauce is too thick, add more yogurt, or milk
6. You can add som mixed herbs for flavour
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (29g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.1g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 10.9mg||3 %|
|Sodium 197.9mg||7 %|
|Potassium 66.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 60
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!