1. Mix together the brown sugar, milk, and butter.
2. Blend flour and baking powder and add to mixture.
3. Heat to soft ball temperature on a candy thermometer.
4. Cool to room temperature and then add vanilla and beat until creamy.
5. Pour into butter pan and cut into squares when cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (93g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 19 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.1g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 5.8mg||2 %|
|Sodium 759.4mg||26 %|
|Potassium 114.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.8g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 74.7g|
|Protein 0.5g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 307
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!