1. Mix pumpkin, eggs and oil together in a very large bowl.
2. Mix all other ingredients together in another bowl and slowly add them into the pumpkin mixture.
3. Add and mix in water last.
4. Pour into 2 large or 3 medium loaf pans.
5. Bake for 50 min. at 375 degrees. Check and bake a little longer if needed.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (297g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 650 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 72.2g||96 %|
|Saturated Fat 31.4g||157 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 26.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.4g|
|Cholesterol 124.5mg||38 %|
|Sodium 21322.8mg||735 %|
|Potassium 305.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.6g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 39.5g|
|Protein 9.5g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 840
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!