1. Sift flour once before measuring, then with baking soda & salt.
2. Cream shortening until soft. Add sugar gradually, creaming until light & fluffy.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
4. Add hot water & vanilla to creamed mixture, then add sifted dry ingredients.
5. Add oats and chocolate chips & mix.
6. Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1460g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3205 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 356.1g||475 %|
|Saturated Fat 180.6g||903 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 120.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 30.2g|
|Cholesterol 1410.6mg||434 %|
|Sodium 43543.6mg||1502 %|
|Potassium 1742.5mg||46 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 699.3g||206 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23.8g||95 %|
|Sugars, other 675.6g|
|Protein 65.3g||93 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6152
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!