1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder & salt.
3. Beat eggs until thick. Gradually beat in sugar.
4. Blend in water & vanilla.
5. Add dry mixture, mix on low.
6. Pour into 15x10 cookie sheet lined with wax paper and bake for 12-15 minutes (until springy). Cool 5 minutes.
7. Turn onto clean kitchen towel dusted with confectioner's sugar. Remove wax paper. Roll towel with cake. Cool completely.
8. Unroll, spread with softened ice cream of choice. Re-roll (without towel). Freeze.
9. Cover with chocolate glaze before serving.
Melt margarine & chocolate on low. Add sugar & milk.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3031g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2343 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 260.4g||347 %|
|Saturated Fat 146.7g||734 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 77.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.9g|
|Cholesterol 2061.7mg||634 %|
|Sodium 58646.1mg||2022 %|
|Potassium 5426.1mg||143 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 991.4g||292 %|
|Dietary Fiber 22.7g||91 %|
|Sugars, other 968.6g|
|Protein 117.1g||167 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6691
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!