Chocolate roll cake filled with ice cream. Especially pretty with mint chocolate chip!
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder & salt.
3. Beat eggs until thick. Gradually beat in sugar.
4. Blend in water & vanilla.
5. Add dry mixture, mix on low.
6. Pour into 15x10 cookie sheet lined with wax paper and bake for 12-15 minutes (until springy). Cool 5 minutes.
7. Turn onto clean kitchen towel dusted with confectioner's sugar. Remove wax paper. Roll towel with cake. Cool completely.
8. Unroll, spread with softened ice cream of choice. Re-roll (without towel). Freeze.
9. Cover with chocolate glaze before serving.
Melt margarine & chocolate on low. Add sugar & milk.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3031g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2343 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 260.4g||347 %|
|Saturated Fat 146.7g||734 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 77.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.9g|
|Cholesterol 2061.7mg||634 %|
|Sodium 58646.1mg||2022 %|
|Potassium 5426.1mg||143 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 991.4g||292 %|
|Dietary Fiber 22.7g||91 %|
|Sugars, other 968.6g|
|Protein 117.1g||167 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6691
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.