1. Drain spinach and squeeze as much water out as possible. Chop into small pieces if needed.
2. Saute bacon until very crisp but not burned. Drain on paper towel and crumble.
3. Mix soup and eggs together. Add to spinach.
4. Fold in bacon and at least half of cheese.
5. Add to greased 2 quart casserole dish.
6. Melt margarine on stove and add croutons. Stir until well coated. Remove from heat.
7. Add remaining cheese on top of casserole and top with croutons.
8. Bake at 350 for approximately 1 hour or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2785g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1349 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 149.8g||200 %|
|Saturated Fat 66.5g||333 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 51.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.7g|
|Cholesterol 1109.9mg||342 %|
|Sodium 5808.6mg||200 %|
|Potassium 10489.2mg||276 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 113.7g||33 %|
|Dietary Fiber 39.9g||160 %|
|Sugars, other 73.8g|
|Protein 145.3g||208 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2259
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!