1. Rinse veggies and separate
2. Heat butter until melted
3. Stir in flour, onion, salt and pepper. Cook stirring constantly until bubbly
4. Remove from heat and add broth and milk
5. Return to heat and bring to a boil - boils for 1 minute, stirring constantly
6. Stir in chicken and veggies
7. Put bottom crust in pie pan, add mixture and cover with top crust
8. Bake at 425 degrees for 40 minutes
Can split into 2 pies
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (667g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 81 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 22.4mg||7 %|
|Sodium 1179.4mg||41 %|
|Potassium 725mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.7g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 31.4g|
|Protein 6.6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 247
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!