1. Drain the pineapple, saving the pineapple juice.
2. Mix together Jell-O, hot water, and drained pineapple.
3. Place the Jell-O mixture in the refrigerator to set for at least 4 hours.
4. Combine the dream whip and cream cheese. Spread over the top of the Jell-O mixture after it has set in the refrigerator and is firm.
1. In a small pot, mix together 1/2 cup pineapple juice (you can use the juice from the can you drained), lemon juice, beaten egg, sugar, and flour.
2. Cook over medium to medium high heat until thickened. Let cool and pour over the Jell-O salad
3. Top with pecans or other nuts of your choice as a decoration (optional)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (183g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 169 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.8g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 50.8mg||16 %|
|Sodium 3548.9mg||122 %|
|Potassium 148mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 7.5g|
|Protein 3.8g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 211
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.