- Combine all glaze ingredients in a medium bowl, mix thoroughly and set aside
- Trim chops of fat and put small slits in the membrane to keep chops from curling
- Pat dry & season with salt and pepper
- Heat oil in large 12" skillet over medium-high until smoking.
- Add pork cook till well browned 4-6 min
- Flip and cook for 1 more min
- Transfer to plate, pour off any oil in pan & return chops to pan browned side up.
- Add glaze mixture to pan cook on med-high 7-8 min
- Remove pan from heat and place the chop on plate to rest for 5 min tent with foil.
- Return any juices that have peddled with the chop back to the glaze
- Simmer glaze for 3-5 min on medium heat till glaze is thick and dark caramel in color.
- Return chops to glaze and coat with glaze, serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (257g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 188 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.9g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 137.3mg||42 %|
|Sodium 347.5mg||12 %|
|Potassium 746.9mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 15.7g|
|Protein 42g||60 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 431
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.