1) In a large sauce pan, saute the shallots & garlic in the olive oil.
2) Add broth, heirloom tomatoes, rosemary, black pepper, salt, and red pepper.
3) Bring to a boil and then let simmer for 8-10 minutes to soften the heirloom tomatoes. (Heirloom tomatoes are meatier than traditional tomatoes so they need some time to soften.)
4) Add lentils and beans and and simmer another 8-10 minutes. If the soup seems too thick for your liking add a bit more broth.
5) Add spinach and cook until wilted (about 2 minutes).
Makes about four bowls, about 1.5 cups per bowl/serving.
3g Fat (11.4% calories from fat)
7g Dietary Fiber
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (346g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 12 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.3g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 304.1mg||10 %|
|Potassium 853.7mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.2g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 22.7g|
|Protein 11.8g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 171
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!