1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta.
2. Saute onion in hot oil in large skillet. Add garlic for the last 30 seconds. Add beef and sausage and cook. Drain mixture.
3. Stir tomato sauce and next 4 ingredients into meat mixture. Add 1 1/4 tsp salt and bring to a simmer.
4. Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Whisk in milk and cook until bubbly and thickened. Stir in parmesan cheese, pepper and remaining 3/4 tsp of salt.
5. Put pasta in 13X9 casserole dish and pour the milk cheese sauce over the pasta. Stir to coat.
6. Top with beef mixture, mozzarella cheese and breadcrumbs.
7. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (335g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 368 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.8g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 18g||90 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 184.3mg||57 %|
|Sodium 1271.4mg||44 %|
|Potassium 627.2mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.6g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 43g|
|Protein 45g||64 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 729
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!