Oven baked chicken with green beans and mushrooms
.5 cu mushrooms
1 cu green beans
Total carbs: 11
1. Marinate chicken with one tablespoon of dressing in a bowl overnight
2. In a separate bowl marinate the green beans and mushrooms overnight
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Place foil down on 2 baking sheets. Spray with light oil
3. Place chicken on one sheet and green beans and mushrooms on another.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (944g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 105 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.7g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 547.5mg||168 %|
|Sodium 613.6mg||21 %|
|Potassium 2407.2mg||63 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 218g||311 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1038
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.