1. Arrange the chicken strips in a single layer on a plate or baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with 1.4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper. Place the flour in a shallow bowl and dredge the chicken in flour on both sides
2. Place a large saute pan over high heat for a couple of minutes. When hot, add the olive oil, swirl the pan to coat, and add the chicken strips in a single layer. Cook until slightly browned, about 1 minute. Turn the pieces or stir them so they brown evenly, about 1.5 minutes more.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-high. Push the chicken strips to the side of the pan as they continue to cook, and add the garlic. Cook until just fragrant, about 1 minute, but do not let it brown or it will taste bitter.
4. Add the tomatoes, season with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper, and cook until they start to give off their juices, about 2 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Salt it generously. Stir in the pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain (don't rinse) and return to the empty pot.
6. Add the spinach, oregano, remaining 1/2 tsp salt and remaining 1/4 tsp pepper to the pan with the tomatoes. Stir until the spinach has wilted, about 5 minutes. Add the wine to the pan, stirring to scrape up any browned bits, and cook over medium-high heat until reduced slightly and the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
7. Add the feta and olives to the pan, stirring well to incorporate. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the butter, 1 tbsp at a time, until the sauce has thickened slightly.
8. Stir the sauce into the cooked and drained pasta in the pot. place over medium heat and simmer for 2 minutes to thicken the sauce and allow the pasta to absorb the flavors, stirring now and then.
9. Serve in individual bowls topped with Parmesan cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (139g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 213 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.7g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g||65 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 66.7mg||21 %|
|Sodium 1046.4mg||36 %|
|Potassium 93.9mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 10.1g|
|Protein 9.9g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 316
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.