1) Toast pine nuts in skillet over medium heat 4 minutes, or until browned. Set aside.
2) Pour 1/2 cup boiling water over tomatoes in bowl. Let stand 30 minutes, then drain.
3) Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Add spinach and garlic, and cook 3 minutes, or until spinach wilts, turning often with tongs.
4) Combine rice, tomatoes, cheese, olives, oregano, chickpeas and spinach in serving bowl. Whisk together vinegar, olive oil and sugar in small bowl. Pour over rice mixture, and toss to combine. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
5) let sit for at least one hour so the flavors to blend. Or made a day ahead.
Calories: 242, Protein: 8g, Total fat: 7.5g, Saturated fat: 1.5g, Carbs: 36g, Cholesterol: 3mg, Sodium: 365mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugars: 3g
Use fresh oregano.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (176g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 8.4mg||3 %|
|Sodium 157.5mg||5 %|
|Potassium 169.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.9g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 40.7g|
|Protein 7.7g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 259
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.