1. Preheat oven to 350F/ 180C
2. In a medium-sized bowl beat eggs with 1 tbsp olive oil and set aside.
3. Over medium high heat, saut onions and asparagus in a small-medium sized non-stick, oven-proof skillet until the onions are translucent (about 3-4 minutes). Add the tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and olives and saut for another minute or two to mix everything up.
4. Add the feta, oregano and salt & pepper to the eggs, Mix well and pour over the veggies in the pan. Continue to cook until the eggs begin to set around the edges (3 minutes or so, longer if youre adding more eggs and making it for more people).
5. Sprinkle with a little smoked paprika and bake for 15 minutes or until its set in the center and becomes golden.
6. Using a spatula, ease the frittata around the edges and under the bottom to make sure it wont stick when you slide it onto a serving plate.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (342g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 235 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.1g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 892.4mg||275 %|
|Sodium 682.8mg||24 %|
|Potassium 740.6mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.3g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 9g|
|Protein 31.7g||45 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 410
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.