Preheat grill on HIGH 10 min.
1. Combine ground turkey, baby spinach, bread crumbs, feta, oregano, cracked pepper, and olive oil in mixing bowl. Divide into mixture into burgers. I like to form layers of ground turkey, cheese, spices and then repeat with ground turkey to help in evenly mixing ingredients. Use hands, not feet to mix everything.
2. Clean grill with wire brush. Using soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly with vegetable oil. Place burgers on grill. Reduce heat to MEDIUM.
3. Sear burgers on grill 2 min, until they have changed color about one-quarter of way up from bottom. Turn over; sear 2-3 min. Turn again; reduce heat to MEDIUM-LOW. Close lid.
4. Cook 8-10 min until internal temp reaches 165 degrees (check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of burgers). Transfer to clean platter.
5. Top each burger with 1 Tbsp tzatziki, 3 or 4 roasted red pepper strips, and 3 slices cucumber. Serve on rolls.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (114g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 95 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.5g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 63.9mg||20 %|
|Sodium 1073.6mg||37 %|
|Potassium 302.3mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 7.2g|
|Protein 19g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 205
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!