1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add half of the zucchini, half of the onions and 1/2 teaspoon oregano; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Remove from pan.
4. Repeat with remaining vegetables and stir in salt and pepper. Cool slightly.
5. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and baking powder until blended; whisk in yogurt and flour just until blended.
6. Stir in cheese, parsley and zucchini mixture.
7. Transfer to a greased 13×9-in. baking dish and sprinkle with paprika.
8. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes to set before cutting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (147g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0.5mg||0 %|
|Sodium 158.4mg||5 %|
|Potassium 327.8mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 12.9g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 77
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.