1. Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees C. Make sure your potatoes are peeled and chopped to about the same size.
2. Put the potatoes in a pot and bring them to the boil. Turn down the heat and let them boil for about 10 minutes. Fry the beef in a bit of butter or olive oil until brown. In the mean time also boil the green beans for about 5 minutes.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste to the meat. Add the dried oregano to the meat. Drain the green beans and add this through the meat. Add the Boursin cream cheese and mix well. Turn of the heat.
4. Prepare an oven dish by coating it in olive oil. Put the meat and beans mixture into it and flatten it a little to make it slightly more compact and even. Cover this with half the grated gouda cheese.
5. Take the potatoes of the heat and drain. Use a masher to mash the potatoes, at a little butter or water to make it smooth. Spoon this over the beans and meat mixture and smooth it out. Cover this with the rest of the grated gouda cheese.
6. Put in the pre heated oven for 20 minutes.
Sometimes the cheese hasn't formed a crust in 20 minutes yet, leave it longer or turn up the heat to 225 or 250 degrees C for another 5 minutes to ensure the cheese forms a nice crispy crust.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (163g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 161 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.9g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 55.9mg||17 %|
|Sodium 94.3mg||3 %|
|Potassium 505.7mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.7g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 11.7g|
|Protein 10.8g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 260
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.