1. Add crushed pineapple, lime jello and sugar to sauce pan. Bring to boil.
2. Remove from heat and quickly whisk in cream cheese until majority of cream cheese is dissolved.
3. Pour into casserole dish.
4. Fold in cool whip and freeze.
5. Allow salad to thaw a little before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (194g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 220 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.5g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.4g||82 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 51.3mg||16 %|
|Sodium 5998.8mg||207 %|
|Potassium 197.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 25.5g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 339
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.