- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients (oats, nuts, flax seeds, and sea salt) until evenly combined.
- In a separate measuring cup, stir together the melted coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract until combined.
- Pour the coconut oil mixture into the oats mixture, and stir until evenly combined.
- Spread the granola out evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and transfer parchment paper with granola to a wire cooling rack. Let cool until the granola reaches room temperature.
- Once the granola has cooled, if you would like any other add-ins such as dried fruits, chocolate chips, or anything else, add them now.
Store in an airtight container.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (268g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 542 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 60.2g||80 %|
|Saturated Fat 37.9g||189 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 18mg||1 %|
|Potassium 784.1mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 149.1g||44 %|
|Dietary Fiber 22.2g||89 %|
|Sugars, other 126.9g|
|Protein 25.3g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1211
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!