1. Chuck your chicken in
2.Fry it off
3. Add the chicken stock and bring to a simmer
4. Thicken to taste with your cornflour mix
5. Add some double cream and cream cheese and season to taste
6. Cut two pieces of pastry (108 x 94mm for accuracy)
7. Egg wash the edges
8. Spoon on the fillings
9.Pop the top of and fork the edges
10. Score six wavy lines and egg wash it
11. Stick in the oven for 20mins at 200C (or until golden brown and piping hot)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (607g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1213 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 134.8g||180 %|
|Saturated Fat 54.1g||271 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 58.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.7g|
|Cholesterol 727.8mg||224 %|
|Sodium 975.6mg||34 %|
|Potassium 570.5mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 90g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 87.4g|
|Protein 36.7g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1708
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!