1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees with rack on the bottom
2. Parboil potatoes in salted water for 15-20 minutes. Drain, reserving the water for gravy.
3. Combine all gremolata ingredientes in a large resealable plastic bag. With the flat side of a meat mallet, crush garlic cloves with herbs.
4. Sear seasoned roasts in oil in large roasting pan until brown.
5. Remove roasts; top with gremalota
6. Arrange potatoes in the pan and place the meat on the other side.
7. Roast meat and potatoes for 45 minutes. Cook until the meat reaches desired doneness, 130-135 degrees for medium.
8. scrape germolata fro the roasts into the roasting pan. Remove meat and potatoes; allow roasts to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Serve with germolata gravy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (75g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 96 (83%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.6g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3654.4mg||126 %|
|Potassium 311.9mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 2.4g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 116
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!