1. take 2 peices of tin foil and place the crisscross on top of each other
2. put asparagus spears on the tin foil and bring the sides of the tinfoil up around it making a bowl
3. add italian dressing, worchestsire sauce and salt and pepper on top of asparagus spears
4. close the tinfoil around the aparagus and sauce to wear its a closed pouch
5 put on grill and allow to cook while other stuff is cooking!
6. take of grill with your other grilled items and serve !
make sure the tin foil pouch is tight enough where sauce wont spill everywhere but give it room to steam! its alright if the sauce leaks out while cooking!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (90g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 144 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1010.8mg||35 %|
|Potassium 165.5mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 8.6g|
|Protein 0.9g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 179
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!