1. Pre-heat your grill to med low
2. Cut zucchini and carrots into ~ 3 inch long spears
3. Season zucchini with salt, pepper, and drizzle 1 tbs of olive oil
4. Add carrots to a 1 gallon Ziploc bag and "season" with soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, and olive oil
5. Shake up carrots in bag to fully coat
6. Add aluminum foil to the grill and place vegetables on top
7. Grill Zucchini for ~ 10 minutes and Carrots for ~ 20 -25 min turning the vegetables every 5 or so minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (215g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 19.3mg||1 %|
|Potassium 697.9mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 10.1g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 57
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!