1. Spread each slice of bread on both sides with softened butter.
2. Arrange four slices in large skillet or electric flat grill, and cook over medium heat until light golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip over.
3. Layer 1 slice mozzarella, 1 slice provolone, 4 slices NatureSweet® Jubilees™ tomatoes, 2 basil leaves, salt and pepper.
4. Top the sandwich with second slice of buttered bread, flip again. Cook for 2 or 3 more minutes until golden brown on both sides.
5. Remove from grill, and allow to rest for 1 minute before slicing.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (85g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 315 (84%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.2g||111 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 98.3mg||30 %|
|Sodium 440.2mg||15 %|
|Potassium 71.9mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 14.2g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 373
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.