1. WASH, trim and pound chicken to flatten to a consistent thickness.
2. MIX brown sugar, peanut butter, oil, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, cayenne pepper and salt in a small bowl to make marinade.
3. PLACE chicken in a shallow dish (or food storage bag). Cover with marinade. Marinate 1 hour at room temperature or as long as overnight in refrigerator.
4. When ready to cook: HEAT grill. Combine peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, dark brown sugar, ginger, garlic and cayenne in a heavy saucepan to make peanut sauce. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 15 minutes or until thickened. Whisk in chicken stock and cream. Cook 1 minute more, whisking. Keep warm while grilling chicken.
5. REMOVE chicken from marinade and place on hot grill. Grill 4 to 6 minutes on each side, turning only once, until browned and no longer pink in center.
6. SPOON peanut sauce over hot chicken and sprinkle with cilantro.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (397g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 340 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37.7g||50 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.1g|
|Cholesterol 148mg||46 %|
|Sodium 2424.6mg||84 %|
|Potassium 884.7mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 14g|
|Protein 62.6g||89 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 648
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.