• Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. If time allows, brine chicken for an hour in 4qts of water with ½ cup of salt and ½ cup of sugar.
• Place shallots over a cookie sheet and sprinkle with olive oil, sugar and salt. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender.
• Place shallots and the rest of the dressing ingredients except the olive oil in a blender and puree. Slowly add the olive oil until fully integrated. Season with salt and pepper.
• Preheat grill. Remove chicken from brine and pat dry with paper towels. Brush chicken with Oaxaca Cooking paste until fully covered. Grill until first side is golden brown, about 2 ½ minutes. Turn and cook for another 3 minutes or until fully cooked. Remove to a serving platter.
• To serve, top with the greens, then add the tomatoes, avocados and finally the chicken. Drizzle with the vinaigrette. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1095g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 502 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 55.8g||74 %|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.5g|
|Cholesterol 290.3mg||89 %|
|Sodium 3908.2mg||135 %|
|Potassium 1781.7mg||47 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 328.9g||97 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 326.9g|
|Protein 100.3g||143 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2194
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!