1. Preheat the grill for high heat.
2. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, cool, and slice.
3. Meanwhile, place pecans in a dry skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and sugar to taste. Cook pecans until fragrant, stirring frequently, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat, and set aside.
4. In a blender, combine the red wine vinegar, sugar, extra virgin olive oil, onion, mustard, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth.
5. Arrange lettuce on serving plates. Top with grilled chicken slices, strawberries, and pecans. Drizzle with the dressing to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (356g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 171 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 49.4mg||15 %|
|Sodium 77.7mg||3 %|
|Potassium 818.2mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 5.8g|
|Protein 21.4g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 295
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!