1. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
2. Pound chicken to even thickness; brush will oil.
3. Grill, 5-6 minutes per side or until done; thinly slice.
4. Toss together lettuce, strawberries, blueberries and mangoes in a large bowl.
5. Divide mixture among serving plates; top with chicken and drizzle with desired amount of dressing.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (345g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 70 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.8g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 65.8mg||20 %|
|Sodium 458.3mg||16 %|
|Potassium 563.9mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.3g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 23.4g|
|Protein 28g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 287
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!