1. Preheat coals for the grill.
2. Season both sides of the fillets with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place fish on the grill and cook for 4 minutes each side.
3. Season the corn with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Place corn on the grill and cook for 2 minutes on all sides. Remove from grill and cool completely. Using a sharp knife, remove the corn from the cob. Set aside in a bowl.
4. In preparation for the tartar sauce: put 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of garlic, 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon parsley, 2 tablespoons of green onions, 1 tablespoon mustard, and 1 chopped jalapeno pepper in a food processor and puree for 15 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
5. With the processor running, pour 1 cup of olive oil through feeding tube in a steady stream. Season with salt and pepper. Empty contents into a bowl and fold in grilled corn kernels. Cover and let sit for 1 hour in the refrigerator before using (best if used within 24 hours).
6. For the relish: In a mixing bowl, toss vegetables with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place vegetables on the grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove from the grill and cool.
7. Dice all the vegetables into small pieces, place back into mixing bowl and toss in 1 tablespoon of fresh cilantro.
8. Spread each half of the roll with butter. Place rolls on the grill, butter side down, for 1 minute on each side.
9. To serve, spread both sides of grilled bread with tartar sauce. Place fish fillets between the two slices. Spoon the relish over the fish and serve.
Yields 4 servings.
NOTES : From Chef and author Emeril Lagasse
Recipe by: Good Morning America
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2611g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 1690 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 187.7g||250 %|
|Saturated Fat 51.6g||258 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 85.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 35.9g|
|Cholesterol 793.3mg||244 %|
|Sodium 2219.6mg||77 %|
|Potassium 5254.3mg||138 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 263.7g||78 %|
|Dietary Fiber 28.9g||115 %|
|Sugars, other 234.9g|
|Protein 207.3g||296 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3531
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.