1. Melt butter and cook shallot (about 1 minute). Add heavy cream and reduce to 1/2.
2. Whisk in gorgonzola till it melts. Add salt and pepper.
3. Combine sugar, paprika, onions. Reserve 4 tsp and store rest.
4. Mix 3 tsp of #3 and put with butter and cover in the fridge.
5. Coat the remaining 1 tsp and olive oil over asparagus and cook in pan (about 5 minutes).
6. Serve steak with sauce over it and asparagus on the side.
Save some for sushi. (Southern Style Sushi recipe)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (484g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 273 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.3g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.4g||72 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 107.2mg||33 %|
|Sodium 133.5mg||5 %|
|Potassium 1470.6mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.5g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.8g||47 %|
|Sugars, other 17.7g|
|Protein 44g||63 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 539
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!