1. Mix all ingredients together well.
2. Place flank steak flat in a large ziplock baggie.
3. Pour marinade over meat.
4. Place in refrigerator.
5. Marinate for at least 2 hours. 4-6 hours is optimum. And about half way through the time, turn the zip bag over to be sure to cover well on both sides.
6. Grill on barbecue, direct heat, medium heat until the doneness you prefer. I like a little pink in the middle. Approximately 4-6 minutes for medium-rare, depending upon how thick the flank steak is.
7. Remove from grill and let steak rest for 2-3 minutes.
8. Slice thinly AGAINST THE GRAIN so that the meat will be tender. If you cut WITH the grain it will be tough, harder to chew. Hold knife at a 45 degree angle so slices are slightly angled.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (898g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 578 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 64.3g||86 %|
|Saturated Fat 26.7g||133 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 26.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 313.6mg||96 %|
|Sodium 491.2mg||17 %|
|Potassium 2946.3mg||78 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.3g|
|Protein 190.2g||272 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1390
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!