1. Prepare a med-hot fire in your grill.
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter over med heat.
3. Remove from heat and add brown sugar, rum, lime juice, and cinnamon; stirring to blend. Set aside.
4. Place grapefruit cut side down directly over the fire. Grill for 4-5min until it is warm and has good grill marks.
5. Quickly use a serrated knife to section the grapefruit.
6. Serve grilled grapefruit halves in small bowls with brown sugar rum spooned over the top.
Nutrition: 123 cal, 6g fat, 14g carbs, 1g protein, 1g fiber
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (128g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 53 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.9g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 15.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 5.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 182.5mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 22.7g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 159
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!