1. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
2. In a large bowl, toss the squash with the Greek Dressing, crushed red pepper, salt, and black pepper.
3. Remove the squash with tongs and place on the grill. Reserve the dressing.
4. Grill the squash, covered, for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and cut into 1-inch pieces.
5. Toss the squash with the tomatoes and a drizzle of the reserved dressing.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (106g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 8.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 269.9mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 18
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!