- Cut the halloum cheese in 2 cm slices. Soak them into water for 2 hours. After that dry them with a towel.
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix with a spoon. Add salt and pepper. Taste. Adjust. Let it rest in room temperature.
- Use a brush, to oil the bottom of a heated non-stick frying pan.
- Add the halloum slices (Pieces should not touch each other) on medium heat, for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Put 2 pieces of grilled cheese in each plate, add on top of the cheese a generous spoon (or two) of sauce and top everything with few fresh leaves of baby arugula. You can add some fresh mint leaves ( lemon juice, salt, pepper, etc ...)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (689g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 477 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 53g||71 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 37.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 34.2mg||1 %|
|Potassium 1485.2mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.6g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 26.1g|
|Protein 6.7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 603
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!