spicy meatballs grilled
1. Place dozen flat bamboo skewers
in a wide pan or baking dish full of
water to soak.
2. Combine all ingredients well in a large
bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. Start a charcoal or gas grill.
4. Remove skewers from water.
5. Wet your hands with a little bit of cold water.
6. Form meat mixture into 2-inch long-shaped patties flatten patties slightly so they will not roll.
7. Carefully thread 3 patties onto each skewer, leave a finger space between patties.
8. Grill, broilor fry the skewers for 8 to 12 minutes total, turning once, until meat is cooked.
10. Remove skewers to a serving platter and let rest then serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (88g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 102 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.4g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 50.8mg||16 %|
|Sodium 51.3mg||2 %|
|Potassium 264.9mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 14.2g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 170
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.